- Classes will be synchronous via Zoom or Google Classroom with each student expected to attend each of the five sessions, totaling 10 hours per class.
What are the class schedules?
- July 13, 15 and 20, 2022 – 10:30am – 12:00pm
- July 22, 2022 – 10:30am – 1:00pm
- July 27, 2022. – 11:00am – 2:00pm
What is the flow of a typical session?
- Lectures, demonstration and viewing assignments will be given at each session, and each student is expected to participate vocally in class.
- Students will be given viewing or reading exercises at the end of each session.
What type of assignments will be given and how will they be passed or graded?
- Students will be given simple commercial scripts to prepare at home, both solo pieces and dialogue/group interaction. They may be given guidelines to compose their own scripts as well.
- There will be no passing or failing for the assignments, but assessment and constructive feedback will be given to each student, per exercise.
What is/are the expected output?
- At the end of the course, students should have the confidence to deliver simple voice-over scripts and dialogue spontaneously, with limited preparation.
- They will be able to speak clearly with proper pace and enunciation and be able to embody different characters based on what is required by the script.